“I will praise You, because I am fearfully and wonderfully made.” Psalm 139:14
Today is Sanctity of Life Day. Celebrate the born and unborn. Celebrate the young and the old. God created all of them.
May I suggest the following websites, blogs, movies, and real-life stories to help you stay informed and updated.
Top Pro-Life News Sites and Blogs
- Live Action News www.liveaction.org – Live Action’s news site featuring trending news and events with Lila Rose
- Life News – Pro-life news
- Life Site News – Pro-life news
- Jill Stanek – A top pro-life blog
Powerful Pro-Life Movies
Rent them and watch them with your friends. Schedule a viewing of them at your local theatre. Use them to share the message of the beauty and value of life in a powerful way.
- 22 Weeks The Movie – Based on a true story, follows a woman locked in the bathroom of an abortion clinic when her baby was born alive during an abortion procedure.
- Bella – A young woman facing an unexpected pregnancy is supported by a coworker who shows judgment-free care.
- October Baby – Follows the story of Hannah, a college student who discovers she was given up for adoption after a failed abortion attempt.
- The Butterfly Circus – An encouraging short film showing the value and beauty of all life.
- The Gift of Life – A touching film exploring the value of life through the stories of individuals who were nearly the victims of abortion.
- Volition – Short film connecting the issue of abortion to historical tragedies where other groups have been labeled as “not human” or “not a person.”
- Crescendo – Short film buy the mother of Justin Bieber to raise money in support of crisis pregnancy clinics.
- Abortion Survivor Melissa Ohden
- Melissa sharing her story.
- Abortion Survivor Gianna Jessen
- Gianna sharing her story.
Conversion Stories From Inside the Abortion Industry
The truth about the Big Abortion from people who have worked inside the abortion industry.
- The Hand of God: A Journey from Death to Life by the Abortion Doctor Who Changed His Mind – Memoir of Bernard Nathanson, co-founder of the National Abortion Rights Action League turned pro-life activist.
- Unplanned by Abby Johnson by Abby Johnson, former director of a Planned Parenthood clinic in Texas who, after participating in her first actual abortion procedure, walked across the road to join the Coalition for Life and went on to found And Then There Were None, a support program for clinic working leaving the abortion industry.
You can make a difference. Will you prayerfully consider getting involved in the Right To Life chapter nearest you. Let me know your questions and I will help you get involved. Remember, with Christ you can make a difference.