Do you feel invisible and overlooked? Do you wish someone would notice you or take you seriously? You are not alone in feeling invisible. No matter how tired, overwhelmed, and unseen you may feel always remember you are never invisible to God. There is hope.
God Sees You. There Is Hope.
Did you know God sees you? Here are three verses to hold on to as the promises of God whenever you feel invisible and unnoticed.
“The eyes of the Lord search the whole earth in order to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.” (2 Chronicles 16:9 NLT)
“But the eyes of the Lord are on those who fear him, on those whose hope is in his unfailing love.” (Psalm 33:18 NIV)
“For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you, when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body…” (Psalm 139:13-16 NIV)
Ask the Lord to give you new hope and a fresh start at setting new boundaries. No matter what comes your way. You can choose to believe in God’s promises and approach His throne of grace with confidence because there is hope.
When You Feel Tired There is Hope!
No matter how tired, overwhelmed, and unseen you may feel always remember you are never invisible to God. There is hope.No matter how tired, overwhelmed, and unseen you may feel always remember you are never invisible to God. There is hope. #JaymeLeeHull Click To Tweet
Meet my friend Leah Ann Highfill and hear about our divine meeting appointment in the video. You will be inspired by this special story in Leah Ann’s life and when she discovered she was not invisible to God.
There is hope!
What Bible Story Talks About Hope?
Did you know the Bible mentions hope more than 100 times throughout Scripture? The greatest source of hope is found in God’s Word. God gives us plenty of examples of hope in the Bible. In this blog, we will dig into the story found in Luke 8:40-48 of the sick woman who is desperate to be healed.
“Then the woman, seeing that she could not go unnoticed, came trembling and fell at his feet. In the presence of all the people, she told why she had touched him and how she had been instantly healed. Then he said to her, “Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace.”
Learning how to pray and reach out to Jesus for healing and peace. There is hope.
There is Hope Acrostic
H — Holding (1 Thessalonians 5:21)
O — Onto the (1 Timothy 1:19a)
P — Promises (2 Corinthians 1:20)
E — Everlasting (Deuteronomy 33:27)
Join me for this FREE 40-day Praying the Promises of the Cross Challenge, let’s experience fresh renewal and intimacy with God as together we pray powerful promises from His word.
3 Helpful Category Lists to Remind You There Is Hope
1. Listen to others mentoring God stories for inspiration and hope from Face To Face Mentoring Podcast
- Beyond Betrayal: Overcome Past Hurts and Begin To Trust Again with Phil Waltrep: Ep. 72
- Finding Hope and Purpose After Loss with Becky Nordquist: Episode 70
- Hope For The Hurting with Michelle Bentham: Episode 59
2. Connect with godly Christian blogs/websites
- You Are Not Invisible: The Power of Encouragement
- The God Who Sees You
- Holding On To Hope: Anne Graham Lotz
3. Read Christian Inspirational Books from Jayme’s Book List
- Hope That Prevails: Michelle Bengtson
- When God Sees Your Tears: He Knows You, He Hears You, He Sees You: Cindi McMenamin
- You Matter To God: Derek Prince
4. Audible Books I recommend:
- The Word of Promise Audible Bible
- NASB Complete Audio Bible
- Holy Bible: New American Standard Bible Audio Book
Let’s begin today and every day by telling ourselves the truth:
I am loved.
God sees me.
I am a child of God.
May you be encouraged and truly believe that God sees you.
You are never invisible to God. There is hope.
Will you take the action step by telling yourself the truth? I’d love to hear what you are learning and applying to your life.
To God be the Glory,
Jayme a Spiritual Direction Coach. Mentor, Author, and Podcast Host is passionate about moving Christian Women forward to God’s direction for their life through Scripture and prayer. Join the Spiritual Direction Coaching Today Facebook private page or connect with her on Instagram.
If you enjoyed this post, you will enjoy these:
- How To Have A Consistent Quiet Time with God
- Breakthrough the Obstacles To Your Spiritual Growth
- Why Spiritual Direction Is Important For Your Life
This post contains affiliate links. Clicking on them helps support this ministry at no additional cost to you. Thanks for your support.